Job details »
Position Overview: Tableau Developer with Salesforce
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of data analytics or similar consulting and/or business operations experience, with a focus on services tools, report building, process automation, and/or continuous process improvement
- Understanding of cloud computing and solutions, the Salesforce product family (customer 360), and Tableau
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team in both synchronous and asynchronous project environments
- Familiarity with communications and work facilitation tools such as Slack, Google Workspace, and SmartSheet.
- Ability to effectively develop, curate, and present dashboards and materials that are appropriate for a given audience and communications medium
- Practical experience in program or project management
- Team player able to lead and work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Strong situational analysis, negotiation, and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to multitask while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team
- Detail and quality-oriented with the desire to quickly learn new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Collaborative; extremely customer-service and team-oriented, especially in a fast-paced and rapidly developing business environment; ability to stay focused.
- Perform data analysis on different data sources
- Work with stakeholders to build impactful analytics assets using Tableau Software and/or Analytics Studio
- Identify issues within existing source systems, tools, processes, data sources, and dashboards; including making suggestions to the team to improve accuracy, decrease latency, and reduce inefficiencies
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code/reports, to testing and release/deployment
- Take inputs from stakeholders and organize them into requirements for project plans and initiatives
- Create custom tools, applications, reports, and dashboards
- Manage full-cycle analytics projects to a successful outcome including communicating project and work statuses, accomplishments, and roadblocks to the analytics team
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and implement innovative solutions to increase process efficiency
- Perform business process assessment of the current state - including technology, experience, business, and data
- Understand the critical KPIs that drive success and design innovative reporting solutions to measure KPI performance
- Understand the evolving needs of the business to anticipate and deliver new reports and dashboards to drive additional business value
Recent job opportunities from Cloudely, Inc »
Cloudely, Inc · Austin, TX
Architect (7+ Yrs)
Corp - Corp, W2 - Permanent, W2 - Contract, H1B Transfer
Aug 17, 2022
Cloudely, Inc · Remote - USA
Architect (7+ Yrs)
Corp - Corp, W2 - Contract, 1099 - Contract
Aug 02, 2022
Do you have Salesforce expertise and have spare time from your current role? Register with us to receive part-time Opportunities that you can work at your convenience.