At Cloudely, we work with a single mission: Transform the way clients experience Product & Implementation, Development, and Support.
Growth is a journey and never a destination. We are constantly thriving to grow in gaining the trust of clients globally in offering services across Salesforce, Oracle, Robotic Process Automation, DevOps, Web, and Mobile Programming to name a few. And we are just getting started!
We have fabulous opportunities for you to grow along with us!
At Cloudely, you will get what you are looking for: the scope to learn, prove and grow. We are now actively seeking success-hungry candidates who want to grow in the domain of Salesforce.
Role: SFDC CPQ Developer
Experience: 5+ years
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Customize Salesforce CPQ using Product, Pricing and Advanced Approval rules.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Leverage APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Update the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Test apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Use SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using a Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visual force Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visual force pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Work on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development with computer Science or Information Technology background
- Expertise level on developing Lightning Components with CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Working experience of Salesforce CPQ or Salesforce CPQ Certified
- Experience in programming in APEX, VF Page, LWC, Aura Component development
- Experience using VS Code for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users. Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities
Join Gigminds today!
Joining Gigminds is extremely easy and it's free.
Sign up →
Gigminds has a solution for every role - whether you are a
We’ve got the features you need, from sourcing to hiring. And with unlimited users, everyone on the team can help recruit and hire.