Job details »
Role: Salesforce CloudSense Developer – 5 Open Roles
· Should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Cloudsense design experience and configuration especially in the telecom domain. Salesforce CRM and Force.com platform experience.
· Well versed with Cloudsense development and design processes and best practices.
· Requirement Analysis and Salesforce Solution Recommendations.
· Well versed in product modelling, product hierarchy, and pricing mechanisms.
· Cloudsense solution console experience is a plus.
· Cloudsense COM implementation is a plus.
· Good experience in Configuration, Customization, Salesforce Lightning component development, ISV App development experience, APEX development.
· Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation.
· Strong knowledge and experience in OOP concepts
· Experience in Aura and LWC Components.
· Experience in working with Managed Packages
· Good experience integrating SFDC to other systems using Rest API / SOAP Webservices
· Good experience in Data Migration using Jitterbit, Demand Tools, Apex data loader, Dataloader.IO, Workbench, Force.com Migration Tool.
· Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools like Maven, Jenkins etc.
· Understanding of version control using BitBucket, GitHub.
· Experience in Agile application development methodology.
· Experience of working with Large Data volumes
· Experience of working on at least 1 large to medium scale projects with above technologies
· Experience in release management tools like Copado, Auto-Rabit, etc.
· Knowledge on CPQ like Salesforce CPQ, APTTus, Vlocity, Oracle CPQ (BigMachines)