Job details »
Role: Salesforce Developer/ Configurator
Experience: 5+ years
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development with computer Science or Information Technology background
- Expertise level on developing Lightning Components with CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Customization and configuration
- Strong experience using Bitbuket
- Salesforce Metadata- in-Depth knowledge of how declarative configuration maps to Salesforce metadata
- Hands-on Salesforce Release Tools: VS Code, Salesforce CLI, ANT
- Working experience of Salesforce CPQ or Salesforce CPQ Certified
- Experience in programming in APEX, VF Page, LWC, Aura Component development
- Experience using VS Code for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities
At Cloudely, we work with a single mission: Transform the way clients experience Product & Implementation, Development, and Support. Growth is a journey and never a destination. We are constantly thriving to grow in gaining the trust of clients globally in offering services across Salesforce, Oracle, Robotic Process Automation, DevOps, Web, and Mobile Programming to name a few. And we are just getting started!
We have fabulous opportunities for you to grow along with us!
At Cloudely, you will get what you are looking for: the scope to learn, prove and grow.
The way to your dream job and organization is just a click away.
Share your resume at [email protected]. To know more about us, please visit www.cloudely.com.